This documentation is a work in progress. We are grateful to the many people who have contributed to improving it. Special thanks to eagle-i's early adopter community, and in particular to Karen Hanson, Will Foushee, Sukie Punjasthitkul, Melissa Binde and Ross Davis. Please keep your comments coming.
- 2.0 MS 3.07 Release Notes Latest release
- System Overview: This document provides a high-level overview of the system. It describes the ontology-centric architecture, an institutional deployment and the eagle-i software stack including the repository, data tools, search and ontology/data model.
- Web Services Provided by eagle-i Nodes: Describes public web services for retrieving eagle-i data.
- Web services Provided Centrally: Describes public web services for obtaining ontology information.
- Repository Design Specification and API*: This document is intended to be a thorough description of the data repository design; concentrating on its external interfaces. The intended audience is repository coders as well as implementers of other components that depend on the repository. It also serves as an API reference manual.
- Repository Workflow Design Notes: Contains requirements, use cases, ontology design principles, access control and API for eagle-i workflow.
- Repository Embedded Instances Design Notes: This page describes how embedded instances are to be managed by the repository.
- Sweet Developers Guide: This is a developers' guide to the eagle-i data tools. It's focus is primarily on the SWEET (Semantic Web Entry and Editing Tool).
- Search Application Developers Guide: This is a developers' guide to the eagle-i search application. It covers the search backend and Solr.
- Current release : http://search.eagle-i.net/javadoc => javadocs are currently not deploying correctly
- Nightly build : http://search.qa.eagle-i.net/javadoc