Visit www.eagle-i.net for the latest network news.
Learn how others are extending eagle-i software and reusing eagle-i data
- Plumage: developed at UCSF, Plumage is a tool to create an institutional lightweight front-end for searching and browsing Core Facilities information stored in an eagle-i repository. The tool generates static, search engine optimized pages, and leverages the eagle-i ontology and eagle-i's APIs.
- Drupal connector: the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Freelock developed a Drupal plugin that pushes data from FHCRC's Drupal-based resource sharing site to an eagle-i repository eagle-i repository, see Drupal and the Semantic Web - Introducing the Eagle-I Drupal module.
- NYU's Langone Medical Center integrated their eagle-i node with their campus CAS-based authentication and developed a locally published feature whereby resources can be shared at an institutional level or at a network level.
- The Harvard Catalyst Core Facilities database is powered by eagle-i data via the Cores API
- The MGH Biostatistics Center software directory pulls its information from Harvard's eagle-i SPARQL endpoint, and provides an intuitive ontology-driven browse capability.
Report issues and request new features