- System Overview: This document provides a high-level overview of the system. It describes the ontology-specific architecture, an institutional deployment and the eagle-i software stack including the repository, data tools, search and ontology/data model.
- Repository Installation and Administrator Guide: This guide provides instructions and information for installing the repository. It also covers general repository maintenance, user management, logging and performance monitoring.
- Repository Design Specification and API: This document is intended to be a thorough description of the data repository design; concentrating on its external interfaces. The intended audience is repository coders as well as implementers of other components that depend on the repository. It also serves as an API reference manual.
- Repository Workflow Design Notes: Contains requirements, use cases, ontology design principles, access control and API for eagle-i workflow.
- Repository Embedded Instances Design Notes: This page describes how embedded instances are to be managed by the repository.
- Repository Data Model Configuration Properties: This page describes the way a data model ontology is configured into the repository.
- Application Installation Guide: This guide provides installation instructions and information for SWEET (Semantic Web Entry and Editing Tool), institutional search and the ontology browser.
- Sweet Developers Guide: This is a developers' guide to the eagle-i data tools. It's focus is primarily on the SWEET (Semantic Web Entry and Editing Tool).
- Search Application Developers Guide: This is a developers' guide to the eagle-i search application. It covers the search backend and Solr.
- Setting Up a Development Environment to Use GWT Eclipse Debugging: This document provides information to set up an environment in which to use Eclipse for debugging GWT. Note that this environment setup is not a requirement for eagle-i development