created Apr 16, 2012
The development of training materials was supported by NIH contract "open-i" (101180SB23), which aims to make Linked Open Data available from four Clinical and Translational Science institutions: Harvard University, Vanderbilt University, Oregon Health and Sciences University and Vanderbilt University. These materials will support the ongoing use and operational support of the servers, databases, and tools necessary for the LOD survivability at the open-i sites.
These documents may also be adapted/re-purposed for any institution that has adopted the eagle-i software.
The following handbooks are available:
- Outreach and Resource Collection SOP
Recommended procedures and best practices for beginning the outreach and data collection process.
- General SWEET Training Handbook
An introduction to eagle-i data entry workflow, permissions, and annotation guidelines, including training materials for Core Facilities and Service Centers, Genomics Algorithms, and Model Organisms of Human Disease.
General Data Entry
- YouTube Video Tutorial demonstrating workflow
Entering Cores and Services
- YouTube video tutorial demonstrating entering information about laboratories.
- YouTube video tutorial demonstrating entering information about instruments and services.
Entering Model Organisms
- YouTube video tutorial demonstrating entering information about model organisms.
- YouTube video Tutorial demonstrating search & browse
- YouTube video Tutorial demonstrating the use of filters
- YouTube video Tutorial demonstrating Text and Boolean style searches
Sample SPARQL Queries
We have developed a small collection of SPARQL queries we have found useful and you may use to familiarize yourself with the SPARQL query language. [download]