SHRINE 1.25.4, SHRINE 2.0.0, and SHRINE 3.0.0 have dedicated release note sub-pages. Prior versions below.
SHRINE 1.22.8 was released on 4/12/2017
- NEW: QEP cache of queries and query results.
- Researchers can see previous query results without waiting for a response from the SHRINE hub.
SHRINE 1.20.1 was released on 12/22/2015.
- WARNING: Nodes running SHRINE 1.19.2 or earlier will not be able to understand messages sent by a SHRINE 1.20.1 node. Networks will not be able to run a mix of 1.19 and 1.20.
- IMPROVED: Graphical overhaul of the SHRINE Data Steward
- NEW: Enhanced Error Messaging
- Error messages from SHRINE sites contain more detailed information on errors.
- These errors will show up in the Query Status panel of the SHRINE webclient and can be clicked to provide even more information.
- NEW: Query Audit Databases
- Additional logging databases intended for independent auditing of the Query Entry Point (queries submitted by this site) and Adapter (all queries this site has responded to).
- NEW: SHRINE Dashboard (Prototype)
- Improved diagnostic information interface for SHRINE.
- Current prototype mirrors information available at shrine/rest/happy/all.
SHRINE 1.19.2 was released on 07/07/2015.
- Mandatory upgrade for SHRINE 1.19.x users, fixes logging of i2b2 messages that may contain sensitive information.
SHRINE 1.19.1 was released on 06/19/2015.
- Compatible with i2b2 1.7.05. Previous versions of SHRINE are not compatible with i2b2 1.7.05 due to changes in i2b2 messaging.
- Also tested with i2b2 1.7.01 and 1.7.03a.
- NEW: SHRINE Data Steward Application
- Allows researchers to attach query topic information to each of their queries.
- Allows sites to better control and audit the use of the network.
- Optional component not required for all networks, but is highly recommended.
- Details on implementing the Data Steward can be found in the Upgrading SHRINE to 1.22.8 (from 1.20-1.21) article.
SHRINE 1.18.2 was released on 03/27/2015.
- FIXED: Dragging previous query created on SHRINE 1.17.x or earlier causes webclient to hang browser.
- This release is an optional upgrade for new sites that have started with 1.18.x, as they do not have legacy query data that would cause this bug to appear.
SHRINE 1.18.1 was released on 02/17/2015.
- Mandatory upgrade for SHRINE 1.18.0 users, fixes security issues with obfuscated patient values.
SHRINE 1.18.0 was released on 01/26/2015.
- NEW: Add alternate trust model for larger networks using a self-signed certificate authority. More details available here: Using a Certificate Authority for SHRINE
- WARNING: Messaging changes are not backward-compatible with SHRINE 1.17 and earlier. Networks with a mix of 1.17 and 1.18 nodes will not be able to communicate properly!
SHRINE 1.17.1 was released on 10/30/2014.