This section covers tasks necessary to install and maintain an eagle-i institutional server, or eagle-i node.
- Installation, Upgrade and Administration of eagle-i in the Amazon Cloud: provides detailed instructions for creating an eagle-i node in the Amazon Cloud, based on a new automated install mechanism.
- Quick Start installation Guide: provides a high-level overview of the steps necessary to set up an eagle-i node, with pointers into the detailed guides below.
- Repository Installation, Upgrade and Administration Guide: provides instructions and information for installing the repository. It also covers general repository maintenance, logging and performance monitoring.
- SWEET and Institutional Search Installation and Upgrade Guide: provides installation instructions and information for SWEET (Semantic Web Entry and Editing Tool), institutional search and the online help.
- Public SPARQL Endpoint: provides installation and maintenance instructions for the Sparqler, our public SPARQL endpoint (optional component).
- Configuration Property Guide: summarizes configuration properties for SWEET, Sparqler and Institutional Search.
- Upgrade Checklist: summarizes the steps necessary to upgrade the software and ontology of an eagle-i institutional server
- Advanced administration topics
- Account Administration Handbook: This this document describes the default repository roles and permissions.