This section covers tasks necessary to install and maintain an eagle-i institutional server, or eagle-i node.
NEW: Installation in the Amazon Cloud
- Data Management Guide: describes the data management toolkit for performing data changes at the triple level.
- SWIFT and ETL Guide: includes a system administrator's perspective of the tasks necessary to bulk-upload data into an eagle-i repository.
- CURL Cookbook - Repository API Examples+: This page describes CURL commands to interact with the Repository via its REST API
- Repository Data Model Configuration Properties: This page describes the way a data model ontology is configured into the repository. The defaults are usually OK.
- Institution Specific Annotations: This page describes how to use institution specific annotations and the visibility of those annotations in the various applications.
Account Administration Handbook: this document describes the default repository roles and permissions.